This day tour will take you to the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park's Whitsunday Islands to snorkel amongst an abundance of marine life and wander the pristine Whitehaven Beach, enjoying spectacular views and a bushwalk along the way.
- Ride to the Whitsundays on a fun, fast semi-rigid inflatable boat
- Snorkel in a 'hidden' spot, brimming with life
- Explore the beautiful Whitehaven and Hill Inlet beaches
- Take a guided bush walk to Hill Inlet Lookout
- Enjoy a buffet style buffet as an optional extra
Step aboard a semi-rigid inflatable vessel, meet your friendly crew and embark on an exhilarating journey to a snorkel spot in the Whitsundays. Snorkel amongst vivid corals, colourful fish, giant clams and even a turtle or two for a little over an hour.
Dock near Whitehaven Beach and step ashore and relax on white, warm sands and paddle in turquoise seas. Join your group for an informative bushwalk to Hill Inlet Lookout, where you'll be greeted with an amazing view of an expanse of aqua sea meeting stretches of pristine beaches.
As an optional extra, feast on a buffet style lunch while enjoying the spectacular view.