Step aboard a full-day reef trip which takes you to three reef sites with guided snorkel tours and a specialist crew that will teach you all about the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef.
- Snorkel at three pristine Outer Reef sites
- Get a chance to spot dolphins and humpback whales (during whale season)
- Enjoy an informative presentation with a marine biologist
- Feast on a delicious lunch, as well as morning and afternoon tea
- Cruise to the Outer Barrier Reef aboard a comfortable vessel, enjoying a stunning view along the way.
After a comprehensive snorkel briefing, dive into warm waters at the first reef site and discover the bounty of life, including busy fish and giant clams, nestled amidst vivid corals. At the second reef site, join the other guests for a guided snorkel tour where marine biologists will point out interesting sights.
Step back on-board to feast on a vast lunch spread including chicken, beef, falafels, salads and delicious rolls. As you eat, discuss what you saw and learn more about the reef from the fellow passengers.
Visit a third reef site armed with a deeper knowledge of the reef's eco-system which will help you truly appreciate the vivid underwater world.