This small-group tour takes you to the beautiful Green Island in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park, where you will snorkel and dive in crystal waters, enjoy the company of experienced, friendly crew and explore a lush tropical island.
- Small-group tour with a personalised experience
- Private mooring at exclusive reef spot
- Snorkel and dive amongst an abundance of beautiful marine life
- Wander stunning rainforests on Green Island
- Enjoy morning and afternoon tea and a delicious lunch
Set out on a Great Barrier Reef adventure aboard a comfortable vessel with a small group of fellow guests. As you sail toward Green Island, enjoy an unparalleled view of the blue sea meeting the lighter blue sky and meet your friendly crew.
Dock near Green Island and step off the boat into the warm, sparkling sea. Snorkel over stunning expanses of coral gardens, schools of colourful fish, massive clams and even solitary sea turtles. Plunge deeper into the reef by taking a certified dive or joining the crew for an introductory dive.
Head ashore to Green Island and set off on a rainforest excursion to see ancient vegetation and beautiful birds up close.
Back on-board, help yourself to a tropical lunch and refreshing glass of wine.