This full-day tour will take you on a beautiful, awe-inspiring adventure along the Tasmanian Coast, with a cruise to the Island of Seals, a visit to the historic Maria Island, a walk through a convict settlement and the chance to see a bounty of marine life up close.
- A full-day, small-group tour cruise to the Island of Seals and Maria Island
- Spot seals, dolphins and albatross as you cruise
- Dine on a gourmet Tasmanian feast for lunch
- Marvel at stunning natural wonders including Painted Cliffs and sea caves
- Go on a guided walk through a convict settlement
- Hop aboard a comfortable vessel at Triabunna (hotel pickups from Hobart are offered) and cruise past Maria Island to the Island of Seals. As you meander past it, you'll be treated to views of the awe-inspiring Painted Cliffs, rugged limestone caves and shimmering waterfalls.
At the Island of Seals, dine on a sumptuous Tasmanian lunch while friendly seals splash around the boat. You may even spot a majestic whale or a school of dolphins. You'll also explore ancient, secluded sea caves which are some of the largest in the Southern Hemisphere.
Head to Maria Island to take a guided tour through the iconic Darlington convict settlement, home to a large population of prisoners in the mid-1800s. As you wander through the settlement, you'll likely spot some of the island's current occupants; wombats, wild geese, kangaroos and feisty Tasmanian devils.