Embark on this day-tour to see a collection of stunning natural wonders around Tasmania's iconic Maria Island, serve you a gourmet feast on-board and give you a deeper insight into Australia's history with a visit to the World Heritage Darlington convict settlement.
- Cruise around Maria Island's spectacular coastline
- See amazing natural wonders including Fossil Cliffs and massive sea caves
- Feast on a delectable Tasmanian spread for lunch
- Embark on a guided tour around Darlington convict settlement
- Meet Maria Island's native wildlife including kangaroos and wombats
Board Spirit of Maria, a comfortable, spacious cruise vessel at Triabunna and acquaint yourself with the crew and other guests on the short ride to Maria Island. Enjoy a light breakfast of gourmet Tasmanian cheeses, cake, biscuits and tea and coffee.
Relax on the deck and enjoy a cruise around Maria Island, during which you'll be treated to the sight of shimmering waterfalls, towering cliffs, be astounded by the sight of Painted Cliffs, explore giant sea caves and veer into picturesque bays.
Stop for lunch in a secluded bay and help yourself to a true Tasmanian feast including cheeses, velvety smoked ham, wraps, rolls and an indulgent glass of sparkling wine, beer or soft drinks.
Dock at Darlington and embark on a guided tour through Darlington convict settlement. As you wander the historic area, you'll catch glimpses of kangaroos, inquisitive wombats and wild geese.