Enjoy a beautiful day on Hamilton Island walking through the bush, shopping and eating at Marina Village, try your hand at a round of golf or meet the island's native wildlife.
- Comfortable ride on an air-conditioned vessel to Hamilton Island
- Explore the island by using the convenient shuttle bus
- Go on exciting bush walks
- Visit Catseye Beach and the bustling Marina Village
- Enjoy adventure and water sports (at an additional cost)
- This full day tour gives you the freedom to design your own perfect day at Hamilton Island which sits in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park.
Cruise through the Whitsundays to Hamilton Island aboard a comfortable vessel. At the island, hop on a shuttle bus to get acquainted with the island's many exciting attractions.
Stop off at Wild Life Hamilton Island to see a variety of Australia’s native wildlife up close; the sanctuary is home to koalas, kangaroos, snakes, lizards and a massive crocodile. Discover more of Australia's wild by heading to Passage Peak, which boasts 20 km of walking tracks fringed by abundant vegetation.
Soak up the island's coastal beauty with a visit to Catseye Beach where you can participate in exciting water sports, dive into spacious swimming pools or simply sunbathe on warm sands. Stroll over to Marina Village to indulge in a spot of shopping. If you're an adventure lover, make a beeline for Palm Valley to drive a go-kart and play a round of mini-golf. Or, flaunt your bowling skills at Island Bowling Alley.
For lunch, chose between two delectable options - a pub-style lunch at Marina Tavern or a Mediterranean spread at Manta Ray Cafe.