Take a fun ride to the Whitsundays' abundant reefs to snorkel and swim amongst colourful corals, head ashore to leave your footprints on pristine Whitehaven Beach, and take a guided walk to Hill Inlet outlook.
- An exciting ride on semi-rigid vessel to Whitehaven Beach
- Snorkelling adventures at two reef sites
- Visit secluded Hill Inlet beaches
- Go on a guided walk through the Whitsunday Island National Park to Hill Inlet outlook
- Feast on a buffet-style lunch on silica sands
- Step aboard a semi-rigid inflatable vessel and experience an exhilarating, high-speed ride to the Whitsundays.
Snorkel at two spectacular reef sites, home to a plethora of colourful corals, fish species, massive molluscs, turtles and even large mammals like whales and dolphins.
Your friendly crew will take you ashore a beautiful beach at Hill Inlet where you can chow down on a buffet-style lunch. You'll also take a guided walk to Hill Inlet lookout through the Whitsunday Island National Park. At Hill Inlet lookout, feast your eyes on an amazing view of white beaches and the reef's sparkling aqua seas.