This day trip takes you on a catamaran to the Reefworld Platform (Hardy Reef) where you can spot marine life through the underwater viewing chamber, and experience snorkelling and scuba diving, and more.
- Travel to the Great Barrier Reef to a pontoon with underwater viewing chamber
- Savour a delicious buffet lunch, and morning and afternoon tea
- Presentations by reef experts
- Indulge in snorkelling, swimming, and diving in the world of spectacular corals
- Enjoy bird’s eye view of the reef from scenic helicopter ride (additional cost)
Travel aboard a high-speed catamaran to a pontoon on the reef that features a water slide, an underwater observation chamber and a large semi-submersible deck for relaxing in the sun. In addition, there are dedicated activities for kids and presentations by reef experts throughout the day.
You will be served morning and afternoon tea and a sumptuous lunch catered by a renowned restaurant from Airlie Beach. The colourful corals and the abundance of marine fauna will leave you astonished while you enjoy this protected area for snorkelling. If you want to indulge in more activities, you can go for a scenic helicopter ride or certified diving at an additional cost.