Embark on a day-tour which will take you to the Marine World pontoon at the Outer Barrier Reef, where you'll get the chance to snorkel amidst marine life, go on a glass-bottom boat and semi-submersible tours, learn from a marine biologist and enjoy delicious meals to re-energise.
- Cruise to Marine World at the Outer Barrier Reef
- Snorkel over vibrant coral gardens to discover a range of marine life
- See more of the reef on semi-submersible and glass-bottom boat tours
- Visit the underwater observatory
- Enjoy facilities including freshwater showers and changing rooms
- Dine on a morning and afternoon tea, and buffet lunch
Board a catamaran at Cairns and cruise to Marine World, a floating platform at the Outer Barrier Reef which will be the base for a day of exciting activities.
Jump into the reef's warm tropical waters to snorkel over coral gardens that are home to a plethora of fish, turtles, molluscs and other fascinating sea creatures. Stay dry and plunge deeper by boarding a semi-submersible as well as a glass-bottomed boat. Head down to the observatory to see more of the reef's vivid marine life. If you're after more activities, you can also opt for introductory or certified scuba dives, reef massages, and even helicopter rides at an additional cost.
The tour offers a refreshing morning and afternoon tea as well as a delicious lunch spread with non-vegetarian and vegetarian options. Through the day, you'll learn more about the reef's intriguing eco-system from interactive commentaries, a fish feeding session and interactive