Experience the romance of sail on board an Eco Tall Ship. Alexander Stewart - This magnificent handcrafted timber masterpiece, with all the modern comforts including air-conditioning and nine private cabins, is ideal for couples or twin share. Huge deck areas and only 18 passengers make this 70’vessel a very comfortable sailing experience and at night you can retire to your own private double or twin share cabin. We'll take you on a 2-day adventure stopping at stunning spots around the Whitsunday Islands and allowing you to snorkel, stand-up paddle, bushwalk, stargaze, and sunbathe. No two trips are the same as we sail from one idyllic island hideaway to the next.
- Spend 2-days/1-night on a spacious and air-conditioned comfort sailing boat
- Perfect for couples and single travellers
- Get involved in sailing or sit back and relax
- Experienced and knowledgeable crew
- Advanced Eco Certification
- Enjoy complimentary fresh meals
- BYO Alcohol drinks
- Snorkel fringing coral reefs alive with marine life
- 9 private cabins
- Bushwalk to Hill Inlet Lookout
- Gaze on the star-studded sky at night from the deck with a maximum of 18 passengers
Follow nature’s footsteps on a guided bushwalking tour to the scenic Hill Inlet Lookout, followed by relaxing and swimming in the turquoise waters of Whitehaven Beach. You will be served scrumptious meals to complement the mesmerising view of the sunset.
Snorkel amongst the magnificent coral reefs, swim with abundant marine species. When onboard, you’ll be entertained by the interesting stories orated by experienced eco-guides, socialise with fellow travellers, and gaze at the striking Milky Way at night.