This tour is not operating for the short term until Daydream Island is back up and running again.
This 12-seater jet boat takes you on an exhilarating ride with power stopping, fishtailing, spinning, and sliding along the water while providing magnificent views of the Whitsunday Islands.
- Guided jet boat ride through the Whitsunday Island Marine Park, from Airlie Beach
- Power brake stops, spins, fishtails, and slides
- Embrace the views of South Molle Island
- Enjoy entertaining and informative commentary from the jet boat pilot
- Includes coach transfers to and from Abelll Point Marina
Cruise by the impressive coves and beaches on a high-speed jet boat accompanied by interesting comments from an expert guide on the natural history and abundant marine fauna of the area.
The tour covers 40 kilometres of sightseeing adventure over 60 minutes and offers beautiful views of South Molle Island while the boat performs adrenaline-rushing tricks like power stopping, fishtailing, spinning, and sliding.