Embark on an exciting tour to Ningaloo Reef that allows you to get up close and personal with a range of beautiful marine life including turtles, tropical fish and even manta rays, whales and whale sharks.
- Return ride to the stunning Ningaloo Reef
- Snorkelling amidst beautiful marine life at the reef
- Spotter plane scouring the sky to find large marine mammals
- Friendly, experienced and knowledgeable crew
- Chance to snorkel with a whale shark or humpback whale, at an extra fee
- Morning tea, buffet lunch and afternoon tea on-board
Embark on an exciting adventure to the Ningaloo Reef, a favourite destination for spotting manta rays, turtles, dugongs, humpback whales and whale sharks as well as a wide variety of exotic fish. Snorkel at the reef to discover its beautiful underwater world.
As you enjoy a sumptuous morning tea, a spotter plane will take to the skies and look for large sea mammals like humpback whales or whale sharks. Should one of these magnificent animals be spotted, you will be able to take advantage of an optional upgrade to swim with the animals.
Feast on a buffet lunch and then dive back into the water at another reef spot to discover more of the reef's bounty of life. If the conditions are right, you'll even get the chance to take a glass-bottomed kayak ride to glide over the reef’s coral gardens.
Head back to Exmouth after an exciting day, having seen some truly spectacular sights and enjoy a luxurious glass of sparkling wine.