Swimming with a Whale Shark is an unforgettable once in a lifetime experience that people come from all over the world to do. It is something on everyone’s bucket list! Whale Sharks are the largest fish in the world growing up to a possible 18m long! Ningaloo Reef plays host to these amazing animals every year from March till the end of July, it is the only place in the world where they congregate so predictably and in such large numbers.
- Whale Shark Swim on a Powerboat will take you on-board a purpose built charter vessel
- Complimentary bus transfers from your accommodation in Exmouth to the boat ramp and return
- Experienced, professional award-winning crew on board and supporting you in the water as much as you need
- Spotter aircraft to ensure the best possible opportunity of sighting and swimming with Whale Sharks
- Maximum of 10 swimmers in each group
- In water experiences with a Whale Shark
- Snorkeling on the Ningaloo Reef with quality snorkel equipment
- Complimentary Professional Photography Package of the day. That’s right, ALL THE PHOTOS FOR FREE!
Whale Sharks are completely harmless to humans as they are filter feeders, feeding on plankton and other microscopic organisms. Here at Ningaloo Reef, we are so lucky to be able to enter the water with them on a daily basis and swim alongside as they cruise the reef. Swimming with a Whale Shark in their natural environment is an extraordinary life-changing experience, one not to be taken for granted, and as such is conducted with the utmost respect to the Whale Sharks. Ningaloo Discovery will do absolutely everything possible to have guests swimming in the water with a Whale Shark! Whale Shark Swim tours at Exmouth are rated as the worlds best practice. We operate under extremely well-managed guidelines to ensure we can enjoy being in the water with them at minimal impact to the point where it is considered by experts all around the world that we don't actually impact on them at all!
**Please note that you must have basic swimming ability to participate in water activities