This tour will take you around the Whitsundays, explore Whitehaven Beach, go on guided walks to Hill Inlet, Solway Circuit and Chance Bay, learn from the area’s traditional owners and enjoy a delicious lunch.
- Cruise the picturesque Whitsundays islands
- Swim and sunbathe at the pristine Whitehaven Beach
- Take a guided walking tour to Hill Inlet, Solway Circuit and Chance Bay
- Learn about the area from its traditional owners, the Ngaro people
- Have a delicious picnic lunch on the warm, white sands
- This tour will give you a lot of time to bask in the beauty of Whitehaven Beach, lauded as one of Australia’s best beaches, as well as explore its environs.
Embark on an exciting walk along the northern coast of the island, accompanied by the island’s traditional owners, the Ngaro people, who will give you incredible insights into its history, myths, flora and fauna. You’ll also enjoy a guided walk to Solway Circuit, discovering native Australian bush plants and posing at picture-perfect viewpoints. Extend your walk by continuing on to the secluded Chance Bay or head back to Whitehaven Beach to lie on the sand, soak up some sun and swim in the aquamarine sea.
The tour also includes a picnic lunch and a basket packed with goodies.