Escape to the serenity of the outer Great Barrier Reef with this Eco Resort package.
- Return flights from Redcliffe Airstrip to Lady Elliot Island
- Scenic flights over the Great Barrier Reef
- Snorkelling sessions and glass-bottomed boat tour
- World-class scuba diving available
- Guided island walks
- Dine on delicious meals
Take a spectacular scenic flight to Lady Elliot Island, a coral cay in the Great Barrier Reef which hosts an abundance of life and boasts pristine beaches. At the island, embark on snorkel sessions in turquoise lagoons brimming with life. Take a glass-bottomed boat and guided snorkel tour to discover more about the reef.
Explore the island at a leisurely pace. Activities include informative walking trails, which explore the reef's ecosystem and the island's history and offer the chance to spot seabirds, shipwrecks and even seasonal turtle's nests. Splurge on delicious, re-energising meals and cocktails at the island's restaurant.
NOTE: Sightings of marine life cannot be guaranteed. All activities are subject to weather and tide conditions. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. A 3-Night minimum stay applies for travel between 20th December 2020 to 5th January 2021, please refer to this link for details > 4 Day/3 Night Lady Elliot Island Tour
- Eco Cabins – Situated within 20 to 30 meters of Sunrise Beach, the Eco Cabins are roomy, permanent safari-style tents with polished wooden floors and shared bathroom facilities. Each hut accommodates four people with two sets of single bunk beds. Electric lighting and power are connected in every cabin, including a freestanding fan. (Sleeps 4, 12 Units)
- Garden Units – Arranged in blocks of three, the Garden Units are ideal for couples or families, offering a queen and bunk-style beds. Each unit features polished timber floors, ensuite bathrooms and a balcony to make the most of the garden views. The units are fan-cooled and have a mini-fridge and tea & coffee making facilities. (Sleeps 4, 11 Units)
- Reef Units – Arranged in blocks of three, the Reef Units are ideal for couples or families, offering either queen bed or a combination of a queen and bunk-style beds. Each unit features polished timber floors, ensuite bathrooms and a balcony to make the most of the ocean views. The units are fan-cooled and have a mini-fridge and tea & coffee making facilities. (Sleeps 4, 13 Units)
- Glamping Tents – Immerse yourself in our exclusive and spacious glamping tents set amongst our natural flora, whilst enjoying views of the spectacular lagoon. The Glamping Tents accommodate up to two adults (queen bed) and are ideal for couples with a private bathroom and secluded balcony. Each tent is fan cooled with a mini-fridge and tea & coffee making facilities. (Sleeps 2 Adults, 2 Tents)
- Two-Bedroom Beachfront Units – Offering absolute beach frontage, the spacious two-bedroom beachfront units accommodate up to four people and features a separate air-conditioned lounge room and private bathroom. The units have a private balcony with lagoon views over Sunrise Beach. Each unit has a mini-fridge, tea & coffee making facilities and a microwave. (Sleeps 4, 5 Units)