Option A: 10-Minute City Helicopter Scenic Flight Tour | $189 per person (minimum 2 pax to book)
- Showcasing the vast and contrasting views of the Townsville region, this flight gives you a true layout of the city and its landmarks.
- Sights include Castle Hill, The Strand, Townsville Port, Ross River
Option B: 30-Minute Magnetic Island Helicopter Scenic Flight | $399 per person (minimum 2 pax to book)
- Rise above the waters of the Coral Sea and take in the stunning scenery of Cleveland Bay and Magnetic Island, an area that can only be truly appreciated from the air.
- Sights include Cleveland Bay, Magnetic Island, Castle Hill, Townsville Port, Ross River
Option C: 45-Minute Cape Cleveland and Bowling Green Bay Helicopter Scenic Flight Tour | $499 per person (minimum 2 pax to book)
- Share local history with a scenic flight to Cape Cleveland Lighthouse. Perched high on the wind-beaten cliff face, the lighthouse built in 1879 marks the northern-most point of Cape Cleveland and the entrance to Cleveland Bay. Following the coastline to reveal the wetlands of Bowling Green Bay National Park, this flight takes in some of the region’s most spectacular scenery before returning to Townsville with panoramic views of North Queensland’s largest city.
- Sights include Cape Cleveland and Lighthouse, Bowling Green Bay National Park, Townsville city, Castle Hill
Option D: 60-Minute Palm Island Group Helicopter Scenic Flight Tour | $699 per person (minimum 2 pax to book)
- The Palm Island Archipelago is a magnificent jewel in the crown of the Great Barrier Reef and its size, undoubtedly best experienced from above. On take-off enjoy an extraordinary vista of Magnetic Island before tracking towards the Coral Sea and the trail of small islands leading to Palm Island’s splendid shores. Circling the island’s rugged coastline see the fringing reefs that make this island one of the most prized assets of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. The return flight offers views of Townsville’s city and port districts, the Strand and Castle Hill.
- Sights include Palm Island archipelago, Magnetic Island, Great Barrier Reef Marine Park, Townsville city, Castle Hill
Option E: 90-Minute Hinchinbrook Island Helicopter Scenic Flight Tour | $950 per person (minimum 2 pax to book)
- A flight around Hinchinbrook Island, Australia’s largest island National Park, is spectacularly punctuated by abrupt headlands, waterfalls, secluded sandy coves, mangrove-lined estuaries and dense rainforest.
- Sights include Palm Island archipelago, Great Barrier Reef Marine Park, Townsville city, Castle Hill