Join the amazing shark feed at Osprey Reef, dive with the family of potato cod and photograph the pristine ribbon reefs north of Cooktown.
Come aboard our 7 Night Scuba Expedition to visit some of the Great Barrier Reefs most beautiful dive sites such as the Cod Hole and Challenger Bay. This amazing expedition includes unlimited dives including night dives (bring your own gear or hire ours). Certified divers will love the freedom of diving in buddy pairs. Divers use Nautilus Lifeline GPS for added safety. Nitrox courses and refills are available for those who want to increase bottom times.
Our luxury motor catamaran is fully equipped for underwater photographers. The spacious dive deck has camera shelves with recharging facilities and freshwater rinse tubs. Every departure features a photography competition and barbecue night. All cabins are double or twin share. This tour is not suitable for snorkellers.
Standard itinerary (All itinerary details are subject to change, specific marine life cannot be guaranteed):
- Osprey Reef, Coral Sea – Big fish action in 40 metre visibility, 2-3 shark attraction dives. Spectacular topography, sheer walls, soft and hard corals.
- Ribbon Reefs, Great Barrier Reef – a prized region with excellent fish & coral biodiversity.
- Lizard Island – enjoy an hour or two exploring beautiful Lizard Island – white sand beaches and a short hike to Chinaman’s Ridge.
- Cod Hole – Swim with diver size potato cod.
- Dive the GBR – Joanie’s Joy, Clam Beds, Lighthouse Bommie, Pixie Pinnacle, Goggle Gardens, Flare Point, Trolly Shoals, Steve’s Bommie.