This two-day tour promises an exciting reef and rainforest experience where you will spend one-day snorkelling and diving at the iconic Great Barrier Reef and the other day exploring the Daintree rainforest on guided walks, and a crocodile cruise.
- Sail to the Great Barrier Reef and snorkel amidst beautiful marine life
- Go on guided rainforest walks through the Daintree rainforest
- Enjoy a river cruise and look for estuarine crocodiles
- Explore in the company of experienced, friendly crew
- Feast on delicious meals at exotic spots
- Spend two days exploring the diverse beauties that Tropical North Queensland has to offer.
On one day, board a comfortable vessel and sail to the Agincourt or Opal Reef. The expert crew will select three sites where you can snorkel over bustling underwater worlds and see a range of colourful fish species, giant clams and even turtles. Or, opt for an introductory or certified dive at an additional cost to plunge deeper in your explorations. Learn more about the reef on guided snorkel tours and through reef interpretation talks and feast on morning and afternoon tea and a sumptuous lunch onboard.
The second day will take you in a comfortable air-conditioned coach to the Daintree Rainforest, one of the world’s oldest rainforests. Your day will include a walk to the Mossman Gorge, a ride on Daintree River Ferry and a river cruise, where you'll spot massive crocodiles sunbathing on mangrove banks. You'll also visit Cape Tribulation and see the spot where the rainforest meets the reef.
Lunch at a serene rainforest resort and a stop at the Daintree Ice Cream Company to taste exotic scoops of ice cream (at an additional cost) will also be part of your day. Experienced guides will accompany you throughout the tour to give you deep insights of the complex rainforest eco-system.