This small-group sailing tour takes you on a catamaran to the picturesque spots of the Whitsunday islands where you can snorkel, swim, sunbathe, and ride sea scooters and stand-up paddleboards.
- 2-day/2-night small-group sailing tour around the Whitsunday islands, from Airlie Beach
- Relax on the white sands of Whitehaven Beach
- Take a short walk to Hill Inlet Lookout
- Enjoy delicious meals on-board
- Try exciting activities like snorkelling, stand-up paddle boarding, and driving sea scooters.
Snorkel at two serene sites – Dumbbell Island and Blue Pearl Bay - and discover an underwater world full of colourful fish and corals. On the boat, relish the view of green islands and azure waters while sunbathing on the deck. Enjoy delicious meals and mingle with other guests.
The vessel will anchor overnight on Stonehaven Bay at Hook Island. Join a guided walk to Hill Inlet Lookout followed by spending a few hours relaxing on the white sands of Whitehaven Beach. This tour also offers you to try emerging water-sports like stand-up paddle boarding, and driving sea scooters.
***For Private Charter Tour - Please contact us***