This 2 night trip takes you on a yacht through the Hook Passage to Dumbbell Island, Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet, Stonehaven Bay and Blue Pearl Bay where you can snorkel, drive a sea scooter and paddle a stand-up paddleboard.
- 2-day/2-night small-group sailing tour to Whitsunday Islands, from Airlie Beach
- Indulge in snorkelling, driving a sea scooter and paddling a stand up paddleboard.
- Splurge on filling meals served on-board
- Take a guided walk to Hill Inlet Lookout
- Relax and swim on Whitehaven Beach
Snorkel among spectacular coral reefs and marine species on both days of the tour – at Dumbbell Island on the first day and Blue Pearl Bay on the second. After a few hours of adventure, binge on the delicious lunch served on the yacht.
Follow your guide to Hill Inlet Lookout where you can relish beautiful views of Whitehaven Beach. Take the trail along the board walk to descend to the white sands of Whitehaven Beach. The evenings on the yacht are for relaxing, socialising and embracing the sunset. After a scrumptious buffet dinner, stay out on the deck and gaze the star-studded sky while exchanging travel stories.