SV Whitehaven takes you on a 2-day adventure stopping at stunning spots around the Whitsunday Islands and allowing you to snorkel, kayak, bushwalk, stargaze, and sunbathe.
- Spend 2-days/1-night on a spacious sailing boat and socialise with fellow travellers
- Enjoy complimentary meals and sample drinks while watching the sunset
- Come close to the abundant marine life while snorkelling in Blue Pearl Bay
- Explore hidden gems on a kayak
- Bushwalk to Hill Inlet Lookout
- Gaze the star-studded sky at night from the deck
Follow nature’s footsteps on a guided bushwalking tour to the scenic Hill Inlet Lookout, followed by relaxing and swimming in the turquoise waters of Whitehaven Beach. You will be served scrumptious meals and drinks on-board to complement the mesmerising view of the sunset.
Snorkel amongst the magnificent coral reefs on Blue Pearl Bay, swim with abundant marine species and explore hidden coves that are only accessible by kayaks. When on-board, you’ll be entertained by the interesting stories orated by experienced eco-guides, socialise with fellow travellers, and gaze the striking Milky Way at night.