Spend a luxurious two days and one night at the Great Barrier Reef's Lady Elliot Island, where you will discover beautiful marine life on snorkelling sessions, explore pristine beaches and coves and enjoy a peaceful stay at the Lady Elliot Island Eco Resort
- Return scenic flight from Brisbane to Lady Elliot Island
- Overnight stay on the beautiful island
- Snorkelling and a glass-bottomed boat ride
- Buffet lunch spread
- Explore the island at your leisure
- Company of experienced, friendly guides
- Embark from Brisbane aboard a helicopter and enjoy a bird's eye view of the stunning Great Barrier Reef.
At the island, join your experienced guide for a glass-bottomed boat tour over coral gardens. As well as fish, keep your eyes out for turtles, dolphins, manta rays, and carpet sharks, which frequent the waters near the island. Get closer to the marine life by donning your snorkel gear and diving into the water - you'll be amazed by the bustling underwater world!
Feast on a delicious buffet lunch spread as well as a light breakfast. Enjoy leisurely walks around the island, watching out for silver gulls, red-tailed tropicbirds and reef egrets. You'll also come across the century-old Lady Elliot Light House which is on the national heritage list. To learn more about the reef's delicate ecosystem embark on the self-guided 'eco' walk.