Gypsy Dancer takes you on a 2-day adventure stopping at stunning spots around the Whitsunday Islands and allowing you to snorkel, stand-up paddle, bushwalk, stargaze, and sunbathe.
- Spend 2-days/1-night on a spacious sailing boat and socialise with fellow travellers
- Get involved in sailing or sit back and relax
- Experienced and knowledgeable crew
- Enjoy complimentary meals
- BYO drinks
- Snorkel fringing coral reefs alive with marine life
- Explore hidden gems on a stand-up paddle boards
- Bushwalk to Hill Inlet Lookout
- Gaze on the star-studded sky at night from the deck with a maximum of 22 passengers, Best for 18-35 yrs.
Follow nature’s footsteps on a guided bushwalking tour to the scenic Hill Inlet Lookout, followed by relaxing and swimming in the turquoise waters of Whitehaven Beach. You will be served scrumptious meals to complement the mesmerising view of the sunset.
Snorkel amongst the magnificent coral reefs, swim with abundant marine species and explore hidden coves that are only accessible by kayaks. When on-board, you’ll be entertained by the interesting stories orated by experienced eco-guides, socialise with fellow travellers, and gaze at the striking Milky Way at night.