Explore the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef on this small-group, 2-day/1-night sailing tour.
- Overnight sailing tour to the Whitsundays aboard a Maxi yacht
- Snorkel and dive in tropical waters bursting with life
- Learn how to sail with the experienced crew
- Explore pristine beaches and go on a guided bush walk
- Enjoy a luxurious stay and delicious meals aboard the yacht
- You will embark from Airlie Beach aboard Eureka, a modern, spacious racing yacht. En route to the Reef, acquaint yourself with the hospitable crew and explore the yacht.
The knowledgeable crew on the yacht will teach guests the basics of yachting including safety briefs, manoeuvring, regulations and – as a more advanced course - engineering and nautical skills.
Along with sailing, guests can dive into the crystal-clear sea and snorkel through dancing corals, bustling with a wide variety of marine life. Venture into the bush on a guided walk and head to the Hill Inlet Lookout. Sunbathe on the sandy beaches and soak up the beauty of the Whitehaven Beach.
At night, dine on a delicious meal on the deck and then head downstairs for a tranquil night’s sleep.