Embark on this small-group tour on a racing yacht and sail past Hook Island, walk to Hill Inlet Lookout, relax on Whitehaven Beach, and visit Dumbell Island to snorkel and swim on the amazing coral reefs.
- Travel on Southern Cross, a racing yacht built for the America's Cup
- Sail by Hook Island while passing through Hook Passage
- Take a guided walk to Hill Inlet Lookout
- Have a delectable lunch served on-board
- Head over to Dumbell Island to snorkel and swim among splendid corals
Soon after you set off from Abelll Point Marina, you will have spectacular views of Hook Island while passing through Hook Passage. Your guide will take you to Hill Inlet Lookout where you can enjoy the panoramic views of the Whitsundays islands. Follow the trail along the board walk to descend to Whitehaven Beach.
After relaxing on the white sands of Whitehaven Beach, binge on the delicious lunch served on the yacht. Southern Cross will also take you to the Dumbell Island where you can swim and snorkel among spectacular corals teaming with parrot fish and hump-head wrasses.