Set off from Cairns aboard Silverswift, a premium vessel, to the Outer Great Barrier Reef where you're invited to embark on introductory and certified dives as well as snorkelling sessions to explore the wonders of the reef.
- Cruise to the heritage list Outer Great Barrier Reef with a small-group
- Explore the bounty of marine life at three reef sites
- Take two introductory or three certified dives to plunge deeper into the reef (additional cost)
- Dine on morning tea, afternoon tea and a delicious buffet lunch
- Enjoy the company of experienced, professional crew
Depart from Cairns aboard Silverswift, a beautiful, comfortable cruise vessel and enjoy an energising morning tea. Sail towards the magnificent Outer Barrier Reef and join your fellow guests for introductory and certified dive briefings en route.
At the first, expertly selected reef site jump into crystal clear tropical waters to dive or snorkel and discover a vibrant underwater world, filled with a multitude of fish and colourful corals. Join the crew for introductory as well as certified dives. At the second reef site, explore more on a guided snorkel tour or take another exhilarating dive.
Head back on-board for a tropical feast, which you can enjoy while you talk about what you've seen with your fellow guests.
Visit a third spectacular reef location and dive back into the water to snorkel and dive. Enjoy afternoon tea back on deck and then head back to Cairns.
Your experience of the reef will be enhanced by a reef interpretation talk, which will introduce you to the variety of marine life you'll see and appreciate the astounding wonder that is the Great Barrier Reef.