This day tour will take you to two reef sites on the heritage listed Great Barrier Reef. A marine biologist will take you through the breath-taking range of species at the Reef and you'll spend an enthralling five hours exploring the underwater world.
- Small-group day-trip to the Outer Reef from Cairns
- Snorkel among the rich marine life of the Great Barrier Reef
- Attend to presentations by a marine biologist
- Take a glass-bottomed boat tour
- Binge on a delicious seafood buffet
Begin your day with an engaging presentation by a marine biologist as you head to the Reef. At the Reef, embark on a snorkelling tour with the marine biologist, looking out for sting rays, sea turtles, red bass, parrot fish and reef sharks.
Glide through the gently swaying colourful corals on the glass-bottomed boat tour and then enjoy a buffet lunch featuring delicious seafood. After lunch, a fish-feeding session will beckon a variety of species including the impressive hump-headed Maori wrasse.