Set sail to Agincourt Ribbon Reef, dive into the crystal clear water, get up close and personal with vivid marine species, see the underwater world in a semi-submersible vessel and enjoy a delicious buffet lunch.
- Full-day tour to Agincourt Ribbon Reef from Cairns
- Snorkel and plunge into the water in a semi-submersible vessel
- See a bounty of marine life from an underwater observatory
- Learn about the reef from professional crew
- Feast on a tropical lunch, as well as morning and afternoon tea
Step aboard a high-speed catamaran and sail to the Agincourt ribbon reef, one of the world's most pristine reefs, that boasts a variety of stunning marine life. A marine biologist will enthral you with details about the reef's eco-system.
Dive into the tropical waters wearing snorkel gear and explore the reef to find colourful fish, corals and other friendly marine animals. Head back on-board, dry off and then plunge underwater again in a semi-submersible to see the underwater world while staying dry and taking some beautiful photos. Embark on a guided snorkel tour, scuba dive or ocean walk (optional extras) or simply spend some more time snorkelling in the bountiful sea.
Enjoy a hot and cold lunch paired with unparalleled views of lush islands and turquoise seas. The tour also offers an energising morning and afternoon tea.