This tour will take you on an adventure through the stunning Great Barrier Reef. Explore a lush tropical rainforest at Green Island, soak up some sun on its pristine beaches and head to the Outer Barrier Reef for a buffet lunch and the chance to discover a dazzling underwater world.
- Small-group full-day tour to the Great Barrier Reef and Green Island from Cairns
- Explore the natural wonders of Green Island
- Snorkel among beautiful corals and marine species
- Visit Great Adventures’ activity platform and indulge in numerous activities
- Enjoy buffet lunch and afternoon tea
Begin your day with morning tea, coffee and cakes followed by a catamaran cruise to Green Island, which sits within the marine park. Spend two hours finding ancient plant species in the rainforest or snorkel off-shore.
Head to Great Adventures’ activity platform for a hot and cold buffet lunch and participate in an educational reef presentation. For three hours, snorkel amidst a rainbow of corals, walk down to the observatory or plunge underwater in a semi-submersible chamber. The Reef is home to a staggering variety of life; keep your eye out for sea turtles, clown fish and giant clams. Head back to shore after a warming afternoon drink.