Snorkel, dive, swim and ride the waves on a boat which is big enough to take you to the edge of the reef but small enough to make it personal.
- Small-group full-day affordable cruise to the Outer Great Barrier Reef
- Snorkelling in selected locations for both beginners, experts and children
- Indulge in scuba diving with certified instructors (additional cost)
- View the underwater world through a semi-submersible chamber (weather permitting)
- Take a scenic helicopter ride (additional cost)
Snorkel and dive at carefully chosen destinations to come the closest you can to the magnificent coral reefs and marine species. You are provided equipment for both activities and will be led by certified professionals who can also give introductory scuba-diving lessons to beginners.
If you don’t want to get wet, you can still cherish the views of the underwater world through the semi-submersible viewing chamber in the boat. At an additional cost, you can even take a helicopter ride for the ravishing bird’s eye view of the expansive reef.