Spend four hours snorkelling at two Outer Barrier Reef locations, feast on a barbeque lunch and sip on wine with crackers on your trip back to shore.
- Small-group full-day budget tour to the outer Great Barrier Reef
- Four hours of snorkelling at two premium reef locations
- Guidance from friendly and experienced crew
- Fruit platters, refreshments, and a tropical lunch on-board
- Includes snorkel gear and swimming aids
Get aboard Compass and embark on a budget family-friendly tour to the Outer Barrier Reef spots which are teeming with life. Snorkel and swim through colourful coral gardens, get close to a variety of marine life, including giant clams, stingrays, sea cucumbers and even white-tip sharks.
At noon, break for a BBQ lunch along with fresh, healthy salads and head to the second location to see more of the marine world. Enjoy wine and crackers on the ride back to Cairns.