Offering a front-row seat of the reef's marine life and an overnight experience, with premium bedding, a glass-walled en suite and floor-to-ceiling panoramic views of the spectacular underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef.
Start your journey with a relaxing cruise onboard the high-speed, modern, well-appointed vessels through the Whitsunday Islands to your destination at Hardy Reef, arriving at around 11 in the morning. After lunch, guests can snorkel, dive, swim or take a scenic helicopter flight to see the famous Heart Reef (Extra Cost). Day visitors depart mid-afternoon and then overnight guests have Hardy Reef and Reefworld all to themselves.
- Overnight stay at Australia's first underwater premium accommodation on the Great Barrier Reef
- Travel to the Great Barrier Reef to a pontoon with an underwater viewing chamber
- Savour a delicious Buffet Lunch, Dinner under the stars, and a leisurely Breakfast
- Presentations by reef experts
- Indulge in snorkelling, swimming, and diving in the world of spectacular corals
- Enjoy bird’s eye view of the Heart Reef from a scenic helicopter ride (Extra Cost)
Reefsuite guests enjoy all-inclusive food and drinks, watching the sunset over the reef with a drink in hand is a memorable experience, followed by a starlit long table dinner on the pontoon’s upper deck. Seating can be arranged for private tables. Although food is served family-style, you can still sit at a table for two if you choose to. After dinner, Reefsuite guests can retreat to the hushed privacy of their undersea accommodation. After a morning awakening like no other – Reefsuites give a whole new meaning to ‘a room with a view’ – You'll enjoy a leisurely breakfast and a more exclusive reef time. You will head home with the day visitors in the afternoon, with Great Barrier Reef memories that will stay with you a lifetime.