This small-group 2-day trip takes you on a catamaran to Hardy Reef where you can spot marine life through the underwater viewing chamber, snorkel, swim, dive, take a helicopter flight, and sleep under the stars.
- Sleep on the Great Barrier Reef on a small-group cruise
- Savour delicious dinner, buffet lunch, breakfast and drinks
- Indulge in snorkelling, swimming, and diving in one of the world’s largest coral reefs
- View the marine life from an underwater observatory of the pontoon
- Take a scenic helicopter ride (extra cost)
- Sleep under the stars
Watch the vibrant corals and marine life of one of the most acclaimed Great Barrier Reef sites in the region from an underwater observatory. For an in-depth experience, go for snorkelling and diving with certified instructors or take a helicopter ride at an additional cost. Replenish energies with a buffet lunch prepared by an award-winning Airlie Beach restaurant.
After a day exploring the coral reefs, head to the top deck of Reefsleep to relax with a glass of wine while enjoying the sunset. Talk to the other passengers about your day during a gourmet barbecue dinner before sleeping under the stars.
IMPORTANT: No children under the age of 12 years are permitted to travel on this tour.