This tour will take you around the Whitsundays, walks to Hill Inlet, Solway Circuit and Chance Bay and time to spend on Whitehaven to enjoy a delicious lunch, sunbathe and swim in the calm waters.
- Cruise the picturesque Whitsundays islands
- Swim and sunbathe at the pristine Whitehaven Beach
- Take a guided walking tour to Hill Inlet, Solway Circuit and Chance Bay
- Have a delicious gourmet burger on the warm, white sands
- This tour will give you a lot of time to bask in the beauty of Whitehaven Beach, lauded as one of Australia’s best beaches, as well as explore its environs.
Embark on an exciting walk along the northern coast of the island, a leisurely 1.3km-return guided hike to Hill Inlet lookout follows a path walked by the Whitsundays’ traditional owners, the Ngaro people.
Extend your walk by continuing on to the secluded Chance Bay or head back to Whitehaven Beach to lie on the sand, soak up some sun and swim in the aquamarine sea.
*For Guests wanting to do snorkelling on the fringing reef, You may select the Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Adventure Tour giving you more time to see the reef.