Cruise through the Maritime National Park seeing the more remote bays, islands and beaches before stepping ashore at two of the region’s best Resort islands, Daydream Island and Hamilton Island.
First stop is at Daydream Island Resort and Spa, a wonderful stop for couples and families alike. Here you can enjoy one of the most unique attractions in Queensland, the ‘Living Reef’ Coral Lagoon – a miniature Great Barrier Reef. Wander around the resort or take a dip in the pool before watching the sharks and stingrays!
Then enjoy a 30-minute cruise to Hamilton Island for a delicious lunch. After lunch, feel free to explore the island using the Shuttle Bus service. Perhaps a visit to Hamilton Wildlife Park to see some of Australia’s most loved, feared and unique animals, stroll around the shops, visit the galleries or try the bowling alley!
The staff at the Marina office on Hamilton will provide you with information and assist with any optional attractions such as jet boat rides and the Wildlife Park. On the cruise home sit back, breathe in the sea air, sip a wine or beer on the top deck and take in the beautiful scenery.
- Picturesque cruise between islands
- Lunch at Marina Tavern overlooking Hamilton Island Marina
- Live fish-feeding show (10 am daily) at Daydream Island’s Living Reef
- Complimentary use of resort areas and pools on Hamilton Island and Daydream Island
- Complimentary use of Hamilton Island scheduled Island Shuttle bus service