Step aboard a semi-rigid inflatable vessel and embark on an exhilarating journey that visits two different snorkel spot on the Great Barrier Reef in a remote region relatively untouched by man. Snorkel amongst vivid corals, colourful fish, giant clams and even a turtle or two for a little over an hour.
- Visit two reef sites, Mackay and Undine Reefs
- Overnight accommodation at Safari Lodge in King, Twin or Quad-share accommodation
- 2 hours exploring the underwater world and swimming with turtles
- All snorkelling equipment
- Personalised snorkel instruction
- Reef interpretation and eco presentations
- Courtesy Pick-up from Accommodation
The Reef and Rainforest accommodation stays at the Safari Lodge which sits happily between two world heritage areas, the pristine Great Barrier Reef and the tropical Daintree Rainforest. Sleep in one of the Safari Huts on the jungle and enjoy the sounds of the rainforest at night, or rise early to experience the sunrise over beautiful Myall Beach only minutes away. Experience the region without the crowds. Onsite facilities include a swimming pool, camp kitchen, toilets and showers and a laundry.